Welcome To Ashley Acres Farm
“Bringing The Farm To You”
Ashley Acres Farm is located in Pocatello, Idaho. It is a community surround by beautiful mountains. Our farm is located just three miles from town where we have a beautiful view of Scout Mountain.
We bring the farm to you in two ways:
- We offer in season produce at the Portneuf Farmers Market in Pocatello, Idaho from the end of April through the end of October.
CSA Farm Box Shares:
- We are a part of the CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) network in southern Idaho. Which means, Ashley Acres Farm sells directly to the consumer by way of a subscription or a “CSA Share“ program. We serve Pocatello and the surrounding area. Click on CSA Farm to understand how a Community Supported Agriculture farm works.
- When you Purchase an Ashley Acres “CSA Farm Box” you become a part of the CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) network in Southern Idaho.
There are great benefits for you and your family when you subscribe to our “Farm Box” program.
- Purchasing local produce. When you purchase from Ashley acres farm, it guarantees you fresh produce on your table through out the growing season.
- You get organic produce. We use organic growing methods so your produce is free of standard agriculture pesticides, herbicides and fertilizers.
- Enjoy variety. Our “Farm Boxes” offer a variety of produce. Although we bring you the produce you are familiar with, your family will have the opportunity to be introduced to new veggies and herbs.
- Experience the farm. You can visit the farm and bring your family. You will meet Farmer Ryan and other members of the Ashley Acres farm staff.
Produce Box for 2-3 adults
Our “Standard Farm Box” is a local harvest and varies by season. The Spring season begins in May. The Summer season begins in June. The Fall season runs into September. The seasons will obviously over-lap each other, depending upon the weather. You will find that the produce will be ample for 2 to 3 people.
Family Farm Box
Produce for 4-5 adults
Our “Family Farm Box” is a local harvest and varies with the seasons. The Spring season begins in May. The Summer season begins in June. The Fall season runs into September. The seasons will obviously over-lap each other, depending upon the weather. You will find that the produce will be ample for a family of 4 to 5 people.
- Sign Up! Each week you will receive an Ashly Acres “Farm Box” filled with local organically grown produce.
- Your “Farm Box” season begins May 4th and runs through September 28. (22 weeks)
- Each week you will pick up your “Farm Box” at a designated location.